The lively Spice Isle is a perfect destination for fishing, sailing and hiking or biking through lush, mountainous interior. All three main islands (Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique) offer fabulous beaches and thrilling diving.
Maurice Bishop International Airport
Trip Advisor Advice
When is the best time to travel to Grenada?
- The months January, February and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- November is the wettest month.
- March is the driest month.